Topic: "Who's still active???" (page 3 of 3)

< 1 2 3
Author Post
Baubbi
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
I'd neet your facebook ID to invite you
private message EMail
dalfor
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
I check my messages most days, but no longer have the desire or time to play anymore.
private message
Erendis
groupmaster
hi
private message
s2beokaka
[none yet]
I just joined, someone please help me understand this with
private message EMail
Baubbi
anything you need understanding, you can PM me with your questions I'll try to help you as best as i can. it can take up to a week though since im on vacation right now
private message EMail
davs
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Ola guys,

nice to see old TBS friends...
private message Website
Erik
Hi everyone :wink:,

I am back, at least for a few hours a week. :nick: Trying to figure out how to bring back bright-shadows again (with your help), stay tuned! :teach:

Cheers,
Erik :-)
private message EMail Website
ch0wch0w
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
QuoteQuote from Professor Farnsworth:
Good news everyone!

If you need help just ask for it.
private message Website
dalfor
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
QuoteQuote from ch0wch0w:
QuoteQuote from Professor Farnsworth:
Good news everyone!

If you need help just ask for it.

DITTO!
private message
davs
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
QuoteQuote from Erik:
Hi everyone :wink:,

I am back, at least for a few hours a week. :nick: Trying to figure out how to bring back bright-shadows again (with your help), stay tuned! :teach:

Cheers,
Erik :-)

Good news and good luck! ;-)

private message Website

Topic: "Who's still active???" (page 3 of 3)

< 1 2 3