Topic: "Registration issues" (page 1 of 2)

1 2 >
Author Post
dloser
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
There have been several people complaining about not being able to register to this site. As far as I can tell, the last person to register was a little over a month ago, while before that it seems every day a new user registered.

QuoteQuote from http://www.wechall.net/forum-t1049/TheBlackSheep_registration_issues.html:
Hi guys. I've been trying to register on TheBlackSheep but which seems to work but when I try to login it says user unknown. Is anyone else experiencing this and is there a way around it? I sent a message to the admin but I've got no reply for a few weeks.

Does anyone know anything more about this?
private message
Baubbi
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
there have been some problems about a month ago with php scripts failing, but they've been fixed about 2-3 weeks ago, so I don't think it's related..
private message EMail
creature
[none yet]
Still unable to registate.
private message EMail
Sidziu
groupmaster
Registration is down. Is it going to be fixed?
private message EMail
harvestsnow
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
It's been down for a while. Some challenges are also broken. Sadly this site seems to be in the last throes. There's basically no admin activity anymore.

The best places to ask questions are probably IRC channels: #tbs or #wechall on irc.idlemonkeys.net:7000 .
Try to ping gizmore or matrixman.
Edited by harvestsnow on 28.11.2015 04:55:30
private message
matrixman
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
FYI, I'm currently trying to contact Erik and tbs to see how we can activate the site again.
Hopefully it'll be not too long to get it up running again :)
private message EMail
Baubbi
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
a year and a half ago (might be more than that actually) we managed to contact erik and he said he'd try to find the time to add a new admin, but after two visits we stopped hearing from hi again. I managed to get him as a friend on facebook, I'll try to contact him this way.
Edited by Baubbi on 12.08.2016 00:27:05
private message EMail
harvestsnow
Nice, Baubbi.

Btw, the IdleMonkeys IRC network is down.
The place to chat about this now seems to be irc.gizmore.org (thanks sabretooth for the linkhint).
Edited by harvestsnow on 12.08.2016 16:05:31
private message
pandini0
groupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
QuoteQuote from matrixman:
FYI, I'm currently trying to contact Erik and tbs to see how we can activate the site again.
Hopefully it'll be not too long to get it up running again :)

You can count on me if you need an extra pair of hands, I currently have a lot of free time to spend
private message
Senseless
groupmaster
Still not fixed and the forum search function no longer works.
This site is slowly breaking down, I would hate to see this site go down.

On a side note: someone has fixed the donation button since I reported it.
Hopefully the contribution I submitted today of €5 will incentivize him.
:teach2:
PayPal
Invoice
Edited by Senseless on 03.11.2016 12:22:36
private message EMail

Topic: "Registration issues" (page 1 of 2)

1 2 >