Topic: "Who's still active???" (page 1 of 3)

1 2 3 >
Author Post
javey
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
I'm back! It's been years but I'm ready to get started again. I haven't done any challenges (except 1 I recently solved) in a loooong time. I'd love to get back into the challenges, and was wondering who is still around? Maybe we can check some of these challenges out.
private message EMail
sniperkid
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Hey buddy, welcome back !

private message Website
Hessiann
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Hello dude, when I first came in here, i used to read ur posts in every forum, you were from the old family. Now you are back and im ahead of you in the ranks :devil3::teach2::winner:

Just kidding, i hope to see you around more often and if u guys feel like teamworking on a hard one, just let me know. I havent solve a chall in the last 6 months or so, I havent time to play, but now at summer, who knows?

:drink3:

Hess
private message EMail
Baubbi
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
always nice to know some old time users are coming back!

-Baubbi-
private message EMail
javey
It's good to be back. I think I will check in at least every few days for a while and attempt some new challenges. I'm always up for swapping ideas, I still have some 100 challenges to solve. Good to see you sniperkid, it's been a long time!
private message EMail
Domoran
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
I am also back after a long time since a few weeks ... feels good to engage this gray brain matter again ... Happy solving! Mathias
private message EMail
ch0wch0w
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Hey Javey! Long time... Glad to see you around again.
private message Website
quangntenemy
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Posting, all active players should add my FB: linkhttp://www.facebook.com/quangntenemy
private message EMail Website
Baubbi
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
How about we start a facebook group for bright-shadows? if people don't want to share their real name, it's easy enough to create a second account. I would start it but I'm at work right now and they blocked facebook. I'll do it tonight so anybody who wants to join just PM me with your facebook ID and I'll add you!

-Baubbi-
private message EMail
javey
I'd join. Let's do it!
private message EMail

Topic: "Who's still active???" (page 1 of 3)

1 2 3 >