Topic: "Challenges that are down right now" (page 1 of 2)

1 2 >
Author Post
Kad
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Over the years, I often realize that I lose track of challenges that are down. Since, I haven't found a current list of them in the forum, I decided to start one. Don't hesitate to contribute to the list! I also hope, some day, this list will be a nice starting point for admins. :drink3:

Confirmed down by user who previously solved them

Challenges pending confirmation of their status

Challenges confirmed working

-Kad :wink:
Edited by Kad on 06.01.2020 21:53:42
private message
Erik
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Dear Kad,

thank you very much - this is a brilliant idea! In fact I do not have an overview of what the problems and their impact are.

Someone wrote to me that JavaScript2 is broken - can anyone confirm that?

Best wishes,
Erik
private message EMail Website
r0d
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Eric, yes, it is down

BTW, great to have you back :)
Edited by r0d on 27.02.2017 20:06:35
private message
S0410N3
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
You can also add Footprints 2 by BaRa in steganography.

http://bright-shadows.net/challenges/stegano/BaRa_FP2/index.php
private message Website
Kad
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Thanks r0d and S0410N3; I updated the original post!

- Kad :wink:
Edited by Kad on 11.04.2017 20:28:41
private message
Erik
Hello,

what about linkThe Guestbook? I think it should work. Could someone please confirm this?

Thank you,
Erik
Kad
It does! Your question motivated me to solve it. Solved it, after all those years! ^^

-Kad :wink:
Edited by Kad on 11.04.2017 22:14:21
private message
harvestsnow
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
The two linkReverselinkMes are tendencially obsolete (the solution is defined by Windows XP) and haven't been validated for a while (or have they?).
Not sure if you can call them "down".
But I solved bb's one in 2012 :P
Edited by harvestsnow on 14.04.2017 20:32:37
private message
S0410N3
Cure Sheep in Information Gathering is down too.
private message Website
Erik
Hello,

I just fixed JavaScript 1 (yes, even that one was broken :-o), and the underlying issue most likely has affected many other challenges. So I hope some of those listed above might be fixed now as well - anyone willing to check?

Best wishes,
Erik

Topic: "Challenges that are down right now" (page 1 of 2)

1 2 >