Topic: "Save the whole blacksheep site" (page 8 of 10)

< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >
Author Post
tripleedged
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
:wink:
private message
ch0wch0w
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
As usual... good job Giz! (Did you lost your towley account?)
Btw, only part of the challenges are saved, for example if the challenge is a multipage challenge only the initial page is saved. I know it is impossible to save that (like solutions) without spoiling the chall.

Happy new year for everyone still around!! :drink4:
Edited by ch0wch0w on 09.01.2021 23:21:30
private message Website
Xaav
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Hi all,

I'm working with Gizmore to save TBS, and I'm currently focusing on the data dump.
We already have downloaded a big part of the forum, except some solution topics that we have no access to.
If you want to contribute, please see https://github.com/xaav2/TBS_forum => list of missing topics and program to download them
You can also try to solve additional chalenges in order to unlock as many forum topics as possible ;-)
In the mean time, I've started to browse through all challenges in order to identify the hidden pages.
So far, i've downloaded all the hidden pages of JS challenges and I'm working on the Java challenges
private message
ch0wch0w
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Great!

I executed your script (after making sure your are not messing with my computer :D ) and found 99 new topics. Where can I send you the db file?
Guess we need matrixman here...
If you need any help, just say it.

Greetings
Edited by ch0wch0w on 10.01.2021 19:54:11
private message Website
Xaav
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
QuoteQuote from ch0wch0w:
Great!

I executed your script (after making sure your are not messing with my computer :D ) and found 99 new topics. Where can I send you the db file?
Guess we need matrixman here...
If you need any help, just say it.

Greetings

wow, good job!
the easyest way is to send me a wetransfer link by PM. (for example, send the file to yourself, get the link, then send me the link - this way your email address remains private and we respect GDPR ;-)
or you can just send the file to solution.checker@mailfence.com
Edited by Xaav on 10.01.2021 20:30:13
private message
ch0wch0w
QuoteQuote from Xaav:

wow, good job!
the easyest way is to send me a wetransfer link by PM. (for example, send the file to yourself, get the link, then send me the link - this way your email address remains private and we respect GDPR ;-)
or you can just send the file to solution.checker@mailfence.com

PM sent!
private message Website
gizmore2
[none yet]
Challenges are more tricky to copy than expected.
It seems like we have to re-implement them one-by-one (almost) :(
private message EMail
occasus
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
Hello All my Dears,

I have to say, that I just write small code snippets for solving challenges. And learned everything I know about just with tutorials.

So I'm not good in debugging. Tried to run following Xaav's README.md but I get:

[occasus@LearningBox][~/WeChall/TBS_forum]$ ./crawl_missing_forums.py ce2afc1b61a89fe120b77a159cde04a3
./crawl_missing_forums.py: line 4: from: command not found
./crawl_missing_forums.py: line 6: syntax error near unexpected token `('
./crawl_missing_forums.py: line 6: `def string2timestamp(d):'

Is something wrong? I opened the script in PyCharm, but am to able to understand the errors.
Edited by occasus on 11.01.2021 11:34:34
private message Website
ch0wch0w
QuoteQuote from occasus:
Hello All my Dears,

I have to say, that I just write small code snippets for solving challenges. And learned everything I know about just with tutorials.

So I'm not good in debugging. Tried to run following Xaav's README.md but I get:

[occasus@LearningBox][~/WeChall/TBS_forum]$ ./crawl_missing_forums.py ce2afc1b61a89fe120b77a159cde04a3
./crawl_missing_forums.py: line 4: from: command not found
./crawl_missing_forums.py: line 6: syntax error near unexpected token `('
./crawl_missing_forums.py: line 6: `def string2timestamp(d):'

Is something wrong? I opened the script in PyCharm, but am to able to understand the errors.

Are you using python3? Also you need to install some libraries BeautifulSoup, sqllite3 and request (using pip or easy_install)

private message Website
occasus
groupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmastergroupmaster
QuoteQuote from ch0wch0w:
Are you using python3? Also you need to install some libraries BeautifulSoup, sqllite3 and request (using pip or easy_install)

Dear ch0wch0w,
I'm feeling a bit stupid right now posting too early. I just realized the following (thanks to your post):

[occasus@LearningBox][~/WeChall/TBS_forum]$ python
Python 2.7.18 (default, Apr 20 2020, 20:30:41)
[GCC 9.3.0] on linux2
Type "help", "copyright", "credits" or "license" for more information.
>>>

In fact, I installed the needed things (otherwise: I would not have been able to solve challenges around the Chall-World[/i]). When scripting, I always did things through PyCharm. In this case I simply made Xaav's script executable and apparently the default python is the 2.7??? I didn't thought about "defaults"... TheVamp helped me too to point my view in this. Now I'm going to search for articles. Since I have all packages installed but also:
python2
python2.7
python3
python3.8
python3.9

Apparently 3 version at the same time...
Sorry :pc3::read::angel:

EDIT: Above the [list type='o'][/list] doesn't showed.

Anyway it worked :D right now... too much beer.

74 topics are beeing sent to Xaav :)
Edited by occasus on 12.01.2021 11:48:53
private message Website

Topic: "Save the whole blacksheep site" (page 8 of 10)

< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >